SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
Estates & Consignments Auction
Friday, January 21, 2011 - 7:00 PM
Preview two hours prior
VIEW AUCTION LOTS
190+ Photos Online!
Plus Antiques, Furniture, Glassware, Art Collectibles, General Merchandise & More!
Estate Items: Sofas, Loveseats, Recliners, Beds, Cherry Secretary, Teak able and Chairs, Antiques Walnut Turtle Top Table, Glass Top Table and Chairs, Conference Table, Bakers Rack, Rugs, Art, Washers and Dryers Refrigerator, Freezer, Laser Printers China, Crystal, Collectibles plus much more.
Guns & Rifles to be sold at 7 pm:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
- DPMS AR-15 A-4 Rifle – Customized w/ Laser Sight 50m, Scope 100m
- Marlin Papoose 22. Survival Rifle (Rare) – 2-10 Shot Clips & Scope
- Enfield 303 MK III Rifle – British Army – Sport Stock
- Mauser 1010 30.06 Rifle - Model Argentino 1909
- Mossberg 22 Cal Rifle with Scope
- Stevens 12 Ga. Shotgun – Antique
- Smith & Wesson 38 Model 640 Hammerless - Stainless Steel
- Berreta 25 Cal 950B – 9 Shot
- H&R 22 Cal Model 686 – 7" Barrel - Double Action
- Tauras 38 Cal Pistol – Nickel
- Ruger 44 Mag New Model Super Black Hawk Single Action
- Colt Commander M1991A1 45 Automatic – 3 Mags & USMC Shoulder Holster
- Smith & Wesson 32 Cal "Lemon Squeezer" Nickel with Pearl Grips – Antique, All Original
- Iver Johnson Arms & Cycle Works 38 Cal 3" Barrel – Antique
- Iver Johnson Arms & Cycle Works 38 Cal 5" Barrel - Antique
Open to the Public - Dealers Welcomed!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Absentee & Phone Bids Accepted - Call 843-554-5005
Estate Auctions held on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays at noon
Check website for Friday night schedule.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855 (Out-of-Sate)
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia