SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
MULTI ESTATE ABSOLUTE AUCTION
Saturday, February 23rd, 2008 - 12:00 PM
Preview Friday 12-7 pm & one hour prior
VIEW PHOTOS IN ONLINE GALLERY
This auction features the living estate of Roberta Siegmund of Beaufort, S.C.
& other quality consignments from Charleston & the Lowcountry.
Open to the Public - Sold to the highest bidder!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Absolute Auctions held on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays at noon
and alternating Thursday evenings at 7pm.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
This is just a start - Lots being added – More Photos coming soon!
SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
- Willet Solid Lancaster Co. Pennsylvania Maple Bedroom Suite – Full Bed, Dresser with Mirror & 5-Drawer Chest
- Formal Contemporary Sofa
- Hooker Entertainment Center
- Pair Frederick Edward Wing Back Chairs
- Rosewood Chippendale Ball & Claw Cocktail Table & 2 End Tables plus glass custom top protectors
- CB Atkin Knoxville Tenn. Maple Chest
- 3- Drawer Oak Chest
- Henredon Console Table & Side Tables
- Thomasville Side Table
- Pair of Round Marble-Top Tables
- Leather Top Game Table
- Oak Stick & Ball Chair
- Grain Painted & Stenciled Rocker
- Flame Mahogany Double Pedestal Dining Table
- Giovanni Turano Contemporary Dining Room – Cherry Table, Leaf, China, 2 Arm Chairs & 4 Side Chairs – Made in Italy
- Tall Curio Cabinet – Gold Stencil on Black
- 4 Solid Panel Screen – Black Stencil on Gold Leaf
- Pair of Round Marble-Top Tables
- Wicker Settee – Sage
- Wicker Chair – White
- Beveled Glass Top Table with Brass Base
- Set of 6 Upholstered Dining Chairs with Brass Base
- 2 Pairs of Large Elephant Statues - Plant Stands or Table Bases
- Iron Planters
- Set of 4 Rattan Chairs with padded seats
- Twin Headboard
- Oak 2-Tier Table
- 4 Drawer Chest
- Pair of Stiffel Lamps
- Tran Thi Nhan Oil on Canvas
- John Kelly, Ca. 1975 -“Sentinel” Artist Proof – Pencil Signed Lithograph
- Roger Tory Peterson Lithograph “Cardinals” National Audubon Society
- 10 x 14 Royal Jahan Rug – Hand-woven India
- 2.5 x 9 Leaf Bordered Runner
- 4.3 x 6 Karastan Tabriz Design – Made in USA
- 7 x 9 Hand Knotted Rug
- 9 x 8 Mill Trial Rug
- Cloisonné Vases
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia