SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
ABSOLUTE ESTATE AUCTION
Saturday, March 8th, 2008 - 12:00 PM
Preview Friday 12-7 pm and one hour prior
VIEW PHOTOS IN ONLINE GALLERY
This Auction features Charleston & Lowcountry Estates and Consignments!
Auction Highlights include a New 4 ft. Stain Glass Quoizel Light Fixture, Antique Period Furniture, 8 pc. Mahogany Bedroom Suite and Great Vintage Lawn & Garden Furniture & Accessories from a Mt. Pleasant Estate. There are some fantastic finds in this Auction. See more details listed below.
Open to the Public - Sold to the highest bidder!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Absolute Auctions held on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays at noon
and alternating Thursday evenings at 7pm.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
This is just a start - Lots being added – More Photos coming soon!
SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
- Ca. 1870 Walnut Wardrobe
- Mahogany Server
- Oak Piano Stool with Glass ball & claw feet
- Maitland Smith Black Chinese Carved Column
- Atlanta Stove Company Cast Iron Patio Set
- Heyward Wakefield “Wheat Chest
- White Wicker Settee, Chair & Table
- 1870 Eastlake spoon carved, pierced Screen with animal prints
- Victorian Style Carved Mahogany Settee
- Ca. 1870’s Walnut Balloon-back Chair
- 8 Piece Crotch Mahogany Bedroom Suite with Inlaid Marquetry
- Fine Carved Mahogany Coffee Table
- Mahogany Dining Table with fold-out leaf
- Pair of Mahogany Shield Back Arm Chairs
- Mahogany Server
- Mahogany China Cabinet
- Walnut Marble top Dresser
- Ethan Allen Chest
- Mahogany Dresser with Mirror
- Custom made Slant Front Desk
- Round Antique Oak Pedestal Table with Leaf
- Set of 5 Ladder Back Chairs
- High Back Oak Bed with applied carvings
- Petite Ladies Rocker
- Antique Metal Single Bed
- Empire Chair
- Old White Painted Kitchen Cupboard
- 3 Bombay Company Mahogany Easels
- Italian Nesting Tables
- Comb Back Rocker
- Display Unit with 6 glass shelves
- Mahogany Saber Leg Chair with pierced splat
- Carved Plant Stand
- Ca. 1880 Carved Balloon Back Chair
- Oak Mirrored Sideboard
- Mahogany Flip-Top Game Table
- Semi Antique Persian Rugs
- Primitive work bench mounted with sausage grinder
- New Quoizel Stained Glass Light Fixture with 3-bulbs - 48” long x 16” wide x 18” high – Perfect for kitchen, dining room or over pool table.
- Stained Glass Table Lamp
- Lee Reynolds Lamps & Mirror
- Sterling Serving Pieces
- Handmade Quilts
- Beautiful matching pair of EAPG Punch Bowls on pedestal with cups
- Staffordshire Dogs
- Waterford Glassware
- Edwardian Banded & Inlaid Wall Mirror
- Roseville Vase
- Occupied Japan Figurines
- Baldwin Brass Candleholders
- Nippon Chocolate Set
- Antique German Moustache Mugs
- Old Knives & Arrowheands
- Inlaid Mahogany Box
- Large Majolica Pitcher
- Royal Doulton Bunnykins Child’s bowl & mug
- 1960’s Peanuts Snoopy Child’s Vanity Sets
- Victorian Cruet Set
- Depression Glass
- Antique Picture Frames
- Antique & Collector Books
- Cookbooks, Gardening Books, Cat Lover Books
- Anne Worshaw Richardson “Barn Owlbert”
- Art includes - Oils on Canvas, Lithographs, Prints
- 2 Televisions
- Large assortment of Lawn & Garden Iron Planters
- Rails & Cement Animals
- Coral colored Birdbath
- Large Garden Shells
- Metal Glider Settee & Chair
- Galvanized Aluminum Watering Cans
- Large Milk Can, Milk Bottle Tote, Milk Bottles
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia