SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
ABSOLUTE ESTATE AUCTION
Saturday, March 22nd, 2008 - 12:00 PM
Preview Friday 12-7 pm and one hour prior
VIEW PHOTOS IN ONLINE GALLERY
This Auction features Charleston & Lowcountry Estates and Consignments.
Open to the Public - Sold to the highest bidder!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Absolute Auctions held on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays at noon
and alternating Thursday evenings at 7pm.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Come out and preview – many super finds not listed!
SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
- Duncan Phyfe Sofa
- Drexel Heritage Oval Dining Table with 3 boards & custom pads & 6 Chairs
- Drexel Heritage China Cabinet
- Danish Modern Book Shelves
- Danish Modern Drop-Front Desk
- Ca. 1920 Walnut Inlaid Poster Bed
- Ca. 1920 Walnut Inlaid Vanity
- Ca. 1920 Walnut Inlaid Chifferobe
- GDC Aquamarine Sofa – Excellent Condition – Like New!!!
- GDC Pair of Upholstered Chairs
- Harumi Japan Chest - 4 short over 3 drawers
- Computer Cabinet
- Adirondack Chairs by local maker
- Bamboo Three-paneled Screen
- Walnut Arm Chair
- Oak Table
- Wing Back Chair
- Sofa Table w/ smoke glass
- Rattan Sofa
- Rattan Sleeper Sofa
- Oak 2-tier tables
- RCA Mahogany Console TV
- 1904 Oak Wall Phone by Sumter SC Telephone Mfg. Co.
- Art Nouveau LFB Coal Scuttle – London Fire Brigade?
- Primitive Country Kitchenware & Cast Iron
- GWTW Oil Lamps
- Depression Glass
- EAPG Glass
- Ca. 1880 Germany, Austria Porcelain
- Royal Haeger
- Royal Doulton Bunnykins – 1982 Jogging / 1985 King John
- Beatrix Potter 1948 Peter Rabbit / 1974 Sally Henny Penny
- Occupied Japan
- Metlox Scottie Cookie Jar
- Victorian Castor Set
- Ca. 1900 DF Haynes & Sons Chesapeake Pottery Co. 11 pc. Chamber Set
- Replogle Compass Jewel Gemstone 13” Globe
- Garden Trellis
- Garden Planters
- Porch Swings
- Large Birdbath
- Traffic Light
- US Marine Seiko Watch / Belt Buckle
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia