SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
ABSOLUTE ESTATE AUCTION
Saturday, April 12th, 2008 - 12:00 PM
Preview Noon to 7PM Friday, and one hour prior
VIEW PHOTOS IN ONLINE GALLERY
Absolute Estate Auction - Antiques, General Merchandise, Furniture, Appliances, Glassware, Collectibles, Box Lots.
See photos here and details below.
Open to the Public - Sold to the highest bidder!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Absolute Auctions held on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays at noon
and alternating Thursday evenings at 7pm.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
We are still setting up the sale.
SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
- Antique Oak Telephone – New York
- Large Copper Apple Butter Kettle & Butter Paddle
- Oak Larkin Drop-front Library Desk
- Mahogany Chifferobe, Vanity, Poster Bed
- Drexel Dining Table & Chairs, Drexel China Cabinet
- Queen Anne style Ladies Writing Desk
- Tall 3- Panel Toile Screen
- Console Table, Inlaid Mahogany Table
- Wicker Chair, Natural Bamboo Settee
- Cushman Colonial Drop Leaf Side Table
- Henredon Console, Italian Marble Top Table
- Leather Top Desk
- Story & Clark Piano
- Rock Maple Rope Bed
- Six Blue Leather Arm Chairs on castors
- Conference Table
- Pine Hutch, Pine Dry Sink
- Pine Trestle Table & 2 Benches
- Sofa, Side Chair, Ottoman
- Bakhtairi 8'9 x 11'6
- Antique Runner 2’9” x 10’
- Tiffany & Co. Sterling Flatware
- Tourneau Safari Dual Time Zone Watch in Case
- Tissot Automatic T-12 Diver’s Watch, ca. 1970
- Antique Weather Instruments - Barometer, Thermometer, Hydrometers
- Original Art by Edward von S. Dingle, Miurine Mikell, Cannell. Freda Hanna (Mother of Madeline Carol), Curtis Phillips
- S/N Prints by Anne Worsham Richardson, Maury Hurt, Sallie Ellington Middleton, Jim Booth, Madeline Carol, Driscoll, Frank Vining Smith, Emerson
- 2 Wild Turkey Federation Stamp Prints – Pennsylvania & Louisiana
- Carolina Summer Ducks By Robert E. Binks – Framed S/N Print
- Johnson Brothers “Friendly Village” China Set including Turkey Platter
- Johnson Brothers “Friendly Village”, Set of Eight – Sandwich/Snack Set
- 55 Pieces of Wilton Armetale Pewter (Columbia, PA)
- Art / Depression / Carnival Glass, Occupied Japan, Fenton
- Stoneware, Quilts
- Trunks, Pine Bench
- Vintage Leather Designer Jackets
- Vintage Men’s Leather Bags/ Briefcases
- Stereo System
- 32” Flat Screen Television
Many super finds not listed!
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia