SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
ABSOLUTE ESTATE AUCTION
Saturday, April 26th, 2008 - 10:00 AM
Preview Friday Noon to 7PM and Saturday at 9 AM
VIEW PHOTOS IN ONLINE GALLERY
See photos here and details below.
Open to the Public - Sold to the highest bidder!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Note: We will be starting the sale outside at 10:00 AM the selling tractor, implements, trailer, boat, mowers, car and camper..
Then, we will go inside and sell the shop tools, automotive tools and remodeling supplies. Around 2-3 PM we should move on to fishing, hunting, trains and other collectibles.
Call us if you need information on the items listed.
Absolute Auctions held on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays at noon
Check website for Thursday night schedule.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
Vehicles & Trailers
- 2000 Chevrolet Tracker – 4wd Convertible 125K mile
- 1999 Forest River “Sandpiper” 5th Wheel Camper
- 1989 Custom Craft 16ft. Boat w/ 90hp Johnson
- 5x10 Utility Trailer w/spare – full size tires!
- Small Trailer rigged with solar powered inverter
- 1949 Ford 8N Tractor / over running clutch for PTO/ on Bush Hog
- Tractor Wheel Weights & Lugs
- Snapper 48” Commercial Walk-behind Self-Propelled Mower
- Gravely 30” Cut Custom Convertible Mower w/Spare Deck
- Fertilizer Sprayer w/ Tank
- 16 x 16 Disc Harrow
- King Cutter Bush Hog w/PTO
- LMC-M Finish Mower w/ PTO
- Bottom Plow
- Scoop Pan
- 5 Ft. Box Blade w/teeth
- John Deere 2 Row Cultivator
- Lift Boom
- Craftsman 25” 5 Hp Rider Mower
- DR Chipper
- RearTine Tiller
- Troy Bilt String Trimmer
- Poulan 18”Chain Saw
- Toro Electric Yard Blower
- Lil’ Tiger Edger
- Gas Trimmer
- Homelite Gas Trimmer
- Weedeater Electric Groundsweeper
- Plastic Fertilizer Sprayer
- Wisteria Garden Arbor
- Red Devil Portable Grill
- Patio Furniture – Table & Chairs
- Char-broil Gas Grill
- Indersoll Rand 4000 5Hp Air Compressor
- Coleman PowerMate Premium 30 Gal. 1.9hp Air Compressor
- Cummins Air Compresser
- Honda Generator EM2200
- Craftsman 35-230 Electric Welder
- 2 - Acetylene 145 cu ft Welding Gas Cylinder Tanks
- 16 Speed Drill Press
- Craftsman 3/1 Rotary Tool Bench w/Black & Decker 8 1/4" Compound Miter Saw/Buffer & Grinding Wheel/ Craftsman Grinder with drill guide
- ShopSmith w/ Accessories
- 6” Joiner
- Craftsman 10” Band Saw
- Craftsman Table Saw
- Craftsman 12" 3 1/2hp Contractor Series Saw
- Rockwell Scroll Saw
- Craftsman 10" Table Saw
- Delta 10" Table Saw
- Bosch S4 Hammer Drill
- Craftsman EZ Router
- Central Pneumatic Sand/Glass Blaster Cabinet #39170 w/ 2 Buckets of Beads
- Craftsman 10” Radial Arm Saw
- Horizontal 4 ˝” Metal Cutting Band Saw
- Tank Cart
- Portable Air Tank
- Coleman Powermate VP201 Air Compressor
- Craftsman 5.5 Hp Shop Vac
- 18V Multi- Combo Cordless Tool Kit (Drill/Saw/Sander/Spiral Saw/Grinder)
- Welding Torch w/ Hoses & Accessories
- Motor Trend 5000W Power Inverter
- Delta Sharpening Wheel
- Craftsman 10” Miter Saw
- Delta 10” Compound Miter Saw
- Black & Decker Bench Grinder
- Black & Decker Electric Drill
- Shop Vac 5-Gal.
- Makita Belt Sander Portable
- Craftsman Circular Saw
- Black & Decker Saber Saw
- Black & Decker Finishing Sander
- Black & Decker 2spd Jigsaw
- Dewalt Sander
- Craftsman Sander
- SkilSaw 7 1/4" Circular Saw
- Black & Decker Power Miter Saw
- Black & Decker Jigsaw Kit
- Bench Vise
- 115 pc Drill Bit Set
- Air Control Unit – Regulator/Filter
- 5 Paint Guns
- Air Hammer
- Air Cutoff Tool
- Mechanics Creeper
- Misc. Auto Test Tools
- 6” Buffer
- 20 Gallon Parts Washer
- Engine Stand
- Bottle Jack 6 Ton
- Hydraulic Floor Jack F-361 2-Ton
- Spark Plug Cleaner
Home Remodeling / Building Supplies
- 200A Electric Panel/Breaker Box Outdoor Wall Light Fixtures (2)
- QOM2 Main Breaker Enclosure
- Double Granite Sink
- 9 Boxes of American Cherry Laminate Flooring w/pads
- Solarian Floor Tile
- (2) Personnel Doors
- Stainless Steel Drinking Fountain
- Toilets - American Standard - Black, Kohler – Navy Blue, American Standard - Burgundy, Mansfield -White
- Bathroom Basins - 2-Black, 1-Light Green, 1 - Sage Green, 1- Navy Blue, 1-Pale Pink, 1-White
- Black Pedestal Bathroom Sink
- Shower Kit
- 2 - Laundry Wash Tubs
- 2 pc. Counter Top - 50", 95"
- Hand Sink
- Misc. Plumbing – PVC
Hobby & Home
- White Westinghouse 8000 Window AC
- 8 ft. Folding Table
- Portable TV
- Mead Electronic Digital Telescope
- Murray 18-Speed Bicycle
- 2 Market Umbrellas
- Radio Tower, Antennae & Cable
- Ham Rotor - Antenna Rotator System CD-45-11 w/control
- Siltronix Comanche Radio
Fishing & Hunting
- Rods & Reels
- Antique Reels
- Rod Stand
- Tackle Boxes & Bags
- Fishing Line, Bait, Lures
- Boat Anchors
- Inflatable Boat & small Trailer
- 1940 Lionel 2025 Engine, Whistling Tender & 4 Cars
- Vintage Sears Allstate Electric Train Set
- 3 Marx Prewar Wind-up Sets
- All TinWind-up RR Set Engine, Tender, 6 Cars
- Lionel 2026 Engine & Tender
- Lionel 258
- American Flyer
- 2 - 1948 Lionel 027
- Lionel Long Island GP-20 Diesel / Box
- Lionel Missouri Pacific GP-20 Diesel /Box
- Trestle, Span Bridges
We are still setting up the sale.
Smalls & Collectibles
- WWI Barcly/Manoil Lead Soldiers
- Liquor Decanters - Civil War Soldiers, Western Outlaws, etc.
- Trucks - Hess, Sunoco, NASCAR, UPS, Amoco, etc
- Collector's Jackets- NASCAR DALE EARNHARDT, Seagrams 7, Marlboro, etc.
- Mike Alstott of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Signed Helmet, Signed Photo
- Dale Jarrett NASCAR Collectibles
- Advertising Collectibles - Coca-Cola, Bacardi, etc.
Many super finds not listed!
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia