SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
ABSOLUTE MULTI ESTATE AUCTION
Saturday, May 10th, 2008 - 12:00 PM
Preview Friday Noon to 7PM and two hours prior
VIEW PHOTOS IN ONLINE GALLERY
See photos here and details below.
Open to the Public - Sold to the highest bidder!
Concessions Available Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Absolute Auctions held on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays at noon
Check website for Thursday night schedule.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
Antiques, Furniture, Collectibles, etc.
- Early Duncan Phyfe Sofa
- Butler Table
- Ethan Allen China Cabinet 11-6066 11-6068
- Pulaski Virginia Lighted Display/ Console
- 73 Wide Custom-built Mahogany Bench
- Custom-built China Cabinet w/wall-mounted Cupboard
- Stained-glass hanging lamp
- Oak Table w/ 5 boards
- 6 Oak Ladder-back Chairs w/ rush seats
- Gooseneck Platform Rocker
- Late 19th Century Wingback Chairs
- Mahogany Gossip bench
- Oak Dresser
- Oak washstand
- 4 pc. Wash Basin & Pitcher Set
- Set of 4 Bar Stools by Gar Products Lakewood NJ
- Retro Modern 5 pc. Kitchenette Set by Etowah Mfg. Co. Inc Manchester, Kentucky
- Ca. 1942 Wurlitzer Piano
- Go Go Elite Traveler Scooter
- Wheelchair/scooter Exterior Lift for car
- Danish Modern Dining Table w/ 5 chairs
- Wicker Table
- Wicker Shelf
- 6 pc. Bedroom suite includes 2 twin headboards
- Double bed and nightstand
- Steamer trunk
- Garden Accessories
- Original Art & Prints
- Ca. 1862-1864 Rogers & Smith 5 pc. Tea Service
- Ca. 1850 Silver on Copper Serving Tray
- Roseville, McCoy, USA
- Blue Ridge, Lenox
- Ca. 1930 Ostrow China, Made in Virginia Portrait Plate
- Ca. 1940 Franciscan Dinnerware Service for 8 - Pink with Platinum
- Antique Quilts
- Vintage Embroidered Linens
- Gone with the Wind Memorabilia
- Vintage Lionel Trains
- Primitive Tools
- Clocks, Clock Cases, Clock Works, Clock tools
- Manoil/Barclay WWI Lead Soldiers
- Vintage Games
- Fishing, Knives, Golf
- Exercise Equipment
- Books Baseball, Collectibles, Cookbooks, Guns, Fishing, Novels, etc.
- 35 x 56 Kushma Rug
- 10 x 112 Chinese cut Rug
- 98 x 138 Mahal Rug
- 60 Round Rug
- Eastlake Arm Chair
- Windsor Sack-Back Arm Chair
- Antique Yarn winder
- Johnson Brothers "Old English" Dinnerware
- Antique & Vintage Dolls including 2 Topsy Turvy Rag dolls
- Cast Iron Water Hand Pump
- Collectible display cases
- Bicycles, Tricycle
- RCA 52 HDTV Guide Plus Gold Gemstar
- Magnavox 19 TV/VCR
- Magnavox 13 TV
- Panasonic Omnivision DVD/VCR
- Toshiba DVD SD-K620
- Zenith VCR
- Casio WK-3500 Keyboard
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bells Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia