SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
MULTI ESTATE AUCTION
Saturday, May 24th, 2008 - 12:00 PM
Preview Friday 12-7PM and one hour prior
VIEW PHOTOS IN ONLINE GALLERY
See photos here and details below.
Open to the Public - Sold to the highest bidder!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Absolute Auctions held on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays at noon
Check website for Thursday night schedule.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
- Heywood Wakefield Sofa, Chair, Platform Rocker
- Davis Furniture Co., Nashville Solid Mahogany Triple Dresser & Highboy
- Pulaski 3-door Oak Bowfront Display/Curio Cabinet
- Maddox Mahogany Breakfront Secretary
- Mahogany Single Pedestal Duncan Phyfe dining table
- Set of 4 Mah. Dining chairs wheat splats by John M. Smyth Co. Chicago
- Craftique Mahogany 4 drawer Commode
- Walnut Rope Bed
- Colonial Rock Maple Drop-leaf dining table
- Retro Club Chair with original upholstery
- Early 20th C. Bird’s Eye Maple Chiffonier & Lowboy
- Oak Singer Sewing Machine
- Drop-leaf farm table
- Numerous arm & side chairs
- Art – J. Gould, Art LeMay, Carew Rice Prints, & other originals and prints
- Sterling Audubon Plates
- Sterling tableware
- Estate Jewelry – Sterling necklaces, Cameo earrings, Coral, Turquoise, Slide Bracelet w/ Cameo center, Art Nouveau Sterling – Lockets, Brooches, Pins & Rings, Rosewood Rosary, Masonic - Pin, Pendant, & Tie Clip, Elks Pin, Carved bone pendant & Brooch, Sterling Siam – pins, bracelet & earrings, Sterling engraved Cross, Micro-mosaic on Sterling Pin, Mother of Pearl & Sterling pendants, Sterling Dragon Pendants, Sterling Horse Ring w/ green eye, Infants/Child’s Lockets & pin.
- Capodimonte, Wedgwood, Lenox, Lladro, Copeland
- Hull, McCoy, Brush
- EAPG, Depression Glass, Crystal
- Occupied Japan
- Dolls – Ginny Vogue LE “Rocky Mountains”, Ginny Vogue LE “Hansel”, Gorham Little Women “Amy”, Soft Expressions Bisque Porcelain Doll by Doll Designer Barbara Collins, Raikens Bears “Sophie”
- Vintage Trains
- Vintage Fishing Tackle & Rods
- Vintage Charleston Cookbooks
- Handmade Quilts
- Antique Books
- Electronics - Sanyo 19" TV, Toshiba DVD Player, Sony CD/Radio, VCRs, Portable Radios
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia