SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
MULTI ESTATE AUCTION
Saturday, June 14th, 2008 - 12:00 PM
Preview Friday 12-7PM and one hour prior
VIEW PHOTOS IN ONLINE GALLERY
See photos here and details below.
Open to the Public - Dealers Welcomed!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Estate Auctions held on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays at noon
Check website for Thursday night schedule.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
- Walnut Sideboard & China Cabinet
- Thomasville Sheraton style Sofa
- Hickory N.C. Wing-back Side Chairs
- Brass Tea Cart
- Mahogany Executive Desk
- Pair of Chapman Desk Lamps
- Maddox Mahogany Breakfront Secretary
- Irish Pine Hutch
- Baker Sofa Table
- Morgantown, Pennsylvania Mahogany Sideboard
- Henredon Side Chair
- R-Way Sheboygan, Wisconsin Duncan Phyfe Style Pedestal Table with 2 – 18” leaf board that store inside the table
- Set of 6 Mahogany Chairs – 2 arm/4 side
- North Brothers, Pennsylvania Crotch Mahogany Credenza
- 1930’s Walnut Vanity
- Davis Furniture Co., Nashville Solid Mahogany Triple Dresser
- Oak Table
- 4 Oak Ladder-back Chairs w/ rush seats
- Rock Maple Drop-Leaf Table
- Rock Maple Cloverleaf Table
- Cherry Magazine Table
- Step-back Mahogany End Table
- Turn of the Century Jamestown, NY Carved Pedestal Table
- Chinese Console
- Pair of Retro Swivel Stools
- 4 Tier Stainless Vending Rack
- 3-Campartment 25¢ Candy dispenser
- Cast Iron Doorstops, Horse Hitching Post, Garden & Lawn accessories.
- Art – Elizabeth O’Neil Verner Print and two framed postcards of Walterboro library and court house, Anne Worsham Richardson Print, Jean Charalen Watercolor, Anni Moller – Atlanta Blue & Atlanta Skyline Prints, Louis Sultan Oil on Canvas, Daniel Njoroge – Mount Kenya Art, Thomas Sully Print, Madame Vigee Lebrun Portrait & other originals and prints
- Lenox Eternal Dinnerware – 57 pieces of Bone China
- Hall Jewel Tea Collection
- Hall Red Poppy Collection
- Nippon, Lenox, Crystal, Porcelain
- Sterling Flatware, Compote, mirror and more.
- Silver-plate Tea Service and numerous serving pieces by Towle, Gorham, Poole, Onieda, Wallace.
- Sterling and Costume Jewelry
- Dad’s Day gifts – Pocket knives, Cufflinks, Pens, and other collectibles.
- Jim Beam New Jersey Central Train Set with 2 pc. track
- Cookie Jar Collection – McCoy, Red Wing, RRPCo, Franciscan
- Hall & Marcrest Water Pitchers
- North Carolina Pottery Collection
- Washer & Dryer
- Handmade Quilts
- Oak Singer Sewing Machine
- Antique Books
- Sony Trinitron under cabinet mount 9” Television
- Magnavox 13” Television w/ built-in DVD Player
- Symphonic 21” Flat screen Portable Television
- Magnavox DVD Player
- Duraband 5 CD Home Stereo System
- Duraband Portable CD Player
- Duraband 13” Television
- Reel to Reel Tape Player
- DVD Movies
- Massive Collection of VHS Tapes – all categories
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia