SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
MULTI ESTATE AUCTION
Saturday, July 12th, 2008 - 12:00 PM
Preview Friday 12-7PM and one hour prior
VIEW PHOTOS IN ONLINE GALLERY
14 ft. Duracraft Fishing Boat with 15 HP Yamaha 4-Stroke... Antiques,...Art...Furniture,...Fine Porcelian & Glass... Variety of Collectibles... & More to be added next week!!! Come on out and have some fun at the auction. Always something for Everyone!
See photos here and details below.
Open to the Public - Dealers Welcomed!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Estate Auctions held on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays at noon
Check website for Thursday night schedule.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
- 14 ft. Duracraft with 15 HP Yamaha 4-Stroke, Trolling motor (new, mounted and never used), Garmin fish finder & Trailer
- Oak Wardrobe
- Oak Serpentine Dresser w/ Cheval Mirror
- Walnut China Cabinet
- Mahogany Oval Banded Dining Table
- Set of 8 Mahogany Dining Chairs
- Mahogany Candle stand
- Draw-Leaf Table
- Set of 6 Walnut dining chairs w/Birds-eye Maple inlay
- Mahogany Art Deco Display Cabinet
- Hand-painted Pine chest – Black base with floral motif
- Hancock & More Co. Burgundy Leather Ottoman
- Marble Top Walnut Dresser
- Recliner – Excellent condition!
- Sleeper Sofa – like new!
- Bombay Commode with Egyptian motif
- Brass Chandelier
- Slag glass Hanging Lamp
- Virginia Fouché Bolton - Charleston Prints
- Sandra B. Wright - “Rainbow Row” Print
- Elizabeth O’Neil Verner – Flower Lady Prints
- Carew Rice Prints (1970 Prints)
- Waterford “Alana” 6 Wine Stems
- Waterford “Alana” 3 Glasses
- Waterford Footed Condiment Jar
- Waterford Creamer
- Waterford Bowl
- Sterling Candlesticks
- Royal Doulton HN1922 Spring Morning
- Adderley Staffordshire Bone China “Male Cardinal” Figurine
- Dresden Dresser dish
- Minton England Bone China Sugar & Creamer
- CFH/GDM Charles Field Haviland Limoges Porcelain Hand-decorated Candlesticks (1870-1882)
- Ca. 1900 Moritz Zdekauer, Austria, Porcelain Hand-decorated Sugar/Creamer/Teacup & Saucer/Dish with handle
- Oscar Schaller & Co., US Zone Bavaria, Germany Porcelain Hand-decorated Teapot (1945-1949)
- Cloisonné Box
- Villeroy & Boch Geranium Soup Tureen
- Mottahedeh Center bowl “Emperor of Germany’s Bird of Paradise”
- Pewter Candlesticks
- Cookie Jars – Red Wing “Katrina”, Shawnee “Smiley” (old)
- 1980-2005 Hess Trucks
- 50th Anniversary 1948-98 NASCAR Race Car Fanfueler 1:24 w/box
- 2000 Chevrolet SSP concept 1:18 Silver w/box
- & MORE to be added next week!
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia