SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
Friday, July 23rd, 2010 - 7:00 PM
Preview online and two hours prior
*** TWO SEPARATE PHOTO GALLERIES ***
VIEW ITEMS FOR ONLINE AUCTION
- OR -
VIEW ITEMS FOR GALLERY ONLY AUCTION
125 Lots & 500+ Photos Online for the Online & Gallery Auction!
150 Photos for Gallery Only Auction!
Antiques, Furniture, Fine Art, Early 1800's Documents, Sterling Flatware & More, Bronze Diana the Huntress, Murano Sailfish, Antique Germany/Bavarian Porcelain, Antique Lamps
*** Online Bidding Availble via AuctionZip ***
*** New Arrivals!!!! ***
John Deere LA110 Lawn Tractor
Craftsman 800Series 14" Rototiller
Yard Machine Push Mower
Tools - More Hunting - New Bicycles
More Furniture - Pilates w/tapes
- Antique Theo. A. Kochs Co. Marble-Top Oak Barber Stand Cabinet No. 6943
- Antique Quartersawn Oak Telephone Table & Stool with Kellogg 1908 Candlestick Telephone
- Ca. 1930 Art Deco Walnut Veneer Bar/ Cabinet – Glendale London
- Kittinger New England Leather Wingback Arm Chair
- Antique Oak Floor Lamp w/ Slag Glass Shade
- Early 1800's Walnut Side Table
- Ca. 1840 Walnut Empire Sofa
- Antique Settee w/ Turned & Inlaid Arm Supports
- Imperial Grand Rapids Mahogany Drum Table w/ 2 Drawers
- Mahogany 3 Drawer Dresser w/ Glove Boxes & Swing Mirror
- German Oak Drop Front Desk with Columns
- Art Deco Oak Secretary Desk/ Display Cabinet
- Antique Walnut Settee w/ Curved Cushioned Back & Kidney-shaped Seat
- Antique Chairs
- Antique Oak Wardrobe
- Plus more!
Fine Art, Decorative Arts, & Collectibles include:
- S. Kirk & Son Sterling Repousse Flatware – Service for 8
- Sterling Servers – Cordials – Salts – Vases & More
- Art Deco Collectibles
- Ca. 1900 Rosenthal & CT Altwasser Portrait Vases
- Limoges Porcelain
- Hubley Doorstops
- Large Sailing Ship Doorstop
- Bronze Bookends
- Large Murano Art Glass “Sailfish Rising” Sculpture
- Dumaige (1830-1888) Bronze Statue “Diana the Huntress”
- Early Charleston Documents
- Charles Lindbergh 1927 Horseshoe Cover Stamp
- Northwestern Gum Ball Machines 25 ¢ – 4 on Aluminum Stand w/ Key
- Cast Iron Commode Chair w/ Enamelware Pail & Lid
- Ca. 1930 Belguim Ginger Jar by Boch Freres – Vieux Rhodes
- Vintage Blue Delfts Ginger Jar – Royal Sphinx Boch, Holland, Ca. 1970
- Orrefors Decanter, Tiffany & Co. Barware
- Carlsbad Oyster Plate
- Cambridge Glass Eagle Bookends
- Antique Silverplate on Brass & Glass Humidor
- Purple Transferware Small Platter,
- Antique Sterling & Glass Swan
- Black Dog Statue by Merry Scotland 1983 Austin Prods Inc.
- Art Deco Mahogany Mauthe Mantle Clock
- Roseville & Weller Pottery
- Depression Glass
- Plus much more!
Fine Art Originals & Prints by Artists:
- J.D. HULISTON
- ROBERT HUFF
- R. FANTTIN
- VINCENZO CIAPPA
- J.S. COUPER
- FRANK FERRUZZA
- W.T. FELD
- KATHERINE LEVIN-LAU
- EASTMAN JOHNSON 'The Barefoot Boy'
- HARGREAVES - Ca. 1940 “Pinkie”
- THOMAS LAWRENCE Famous Print
- JOSEPH LANG
- LYDIA J. CANTON
- ITZCHAK TARKAY
Shotguns, Rifles, Crossbows include:
- .300 Weatherby Mag. Rifle w/ 6x18 Bushnell Scope, Soft Case
- Model 88 12ga. Maverick Pump Shotgun by Mossberg, Soft Case
- Savage Model 92 22 Cal. W.M.R. With 3x9x40 Scope, Soft Case
- CVA Optima Magnum .50 Muzzleloader, Ready to Shoot – New in Box.
- Savage Model 111 Cal. 300 Winchester Magnum Rifle w/ Scope, Hard Case
- Remington Model 710 30-06 Rifle w/ Scope, Hard Case
- Springfield Model 67H 12ga. Pump Shotgun
- Barnett Penetrator Crossbow, Ready to Shoot – New in Box
- Marlin Lynx Compound Bow in Hard Shell Bow Case
- Several Deer Stands, Ammo & Accessories
Open to the Public - Dealers Welcomed!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Absentee & Phone Bids Accepted - Call 843-554-5005
Estate Auctions held on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays at noon
Check website for Friday night schedule.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855 (Out-of-Sate)
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia