SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
Saturday, August 7th, 2010 - 10:00 AM
Preview online and one hour prior
VIEW AUCTION LOTS
200+ Photos Online w/ More to Follow!
*** This is a MEGA sale - We have it all -
Whether you're redecorating, have a new home or apt., need college dorm furn., or just want/need something new and different
* We have everything - for all budgets ***
We will be unpacking & setting up all week
Furniture & Home Decor includes:
- Living Room Suite - Matching Couch & Love Seat - Coffee Tables - Side Tables
- Burgundy Leather-style Sectional Sofa
- Bedroom Furniture - Antique - Vintage - Contemporary / Dressers - Chests - Beds - Bedding - Cedar Chests - Vanity
- Dining & Kitchen Sets - Oak Oval Table w/ 6 Chairs & Matching China Cabinet - Walnut Table & 6 Chairs - Glass Top Dinette Set - Maple China Cabinet - Buffets. etc.
- Desks - Curio Cabinet - Wooden High Chairs - Chairs - Cabinets - Wardrobes - Baker's Rack - TV Cart - Microware Carts - Shelving - etc.
- Room Size Rugs - Runners - Area Rugs
- Mirrors - Lamps - Orig. Art & Prints
Lawn & Garden includes:
- Patio Table Set
- Free Standing Convertible Swing / Bed
- 2 Large Gas Grills
- Umbrella & Stand
- String Trimmer - Hedger - Gas Blower
- Chairs & Loungers
- Hoses - Hand tools - rakes - shovels - etc
Appliances & Electronics include:
- GE Washer & Frigidaire Dryer
- Maytag Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Refrigerator
- Chest Freezer
- Microwave - Ginny's 10-in-1 Oven - Meat Slicer - Meat Grinder - GE Roaster
- Small Kitchen Appliances - Geo. Forman Grill - Can Openers - Blender - Iced Tea Maker - Hand Mixer - Hamilton Grill - etc.
- 32" Sharp Flat Screen TV + 2 TV/VCR Combos & 2 TV/DVD Combos
- 4 Air Purifiers
Tons of Tools include:
- Husky Air Compressor
- Lincoln Arc Welder & Accessories
- Mechanic Hand & Pneuematic Tools - Snap-on - Husky- Craftsman - Cummins - etc
- 3 Chest Toolbox
- Electric Tools
- Engine Hoist
- Gas Pressure Washer
- Air Tank
- New Snap-on Jackets
Loads of smalls include:
- Elegant & Depression Glass - China - Ironstone - Lenox - Fenton Glass - Country Collectibles - Stoneware - 5-Gallon Water Jugs - Butterchurn - Batter Bowls - Primitive tools - Milk Stools - Kitchen Cookware - Pots & Pans - Cast Iron Pans - Griswold Muffin #10 - etc.
- Collectibles - Dale Earnhardt - 50+ Salt & Peppers - Indians - Unicorns - Wades -Avon - Teddy Bear Figurines - Japanese Figurines - English Tea Cups & Saucers - Cars - Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas - Mugs - Frig. Magnets - Dolphins - etc.
Great useful Household items:
- Vacuums - Rug Steam Cleaner - laundry baskets - ironing board - blankets - throw rugs - trash cans - brooms - buckets - cleaning supplies - etc.
Check back & View the photos!
Open to the Public - Dealers Welcomed!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Absentee & Phone Bids Accepted - Call 843-554-5005
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855 (Out-of-Sate)
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia