SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
Saturday, August 9th, 2008 - 12:00 PM
Preview Friday 12-7PM and one hour prior
VIEW PHOTOS IN ONLINE GALLERY
171 Photos Available Now - Even More Being Added Today!
This sale features a 2000 Royal Coachman RV
(to be sold outside @ 12 noon). Then, we will go inside and sell antique & vintage inventory
from a Summerville Antique Shop and selected items from Charleston & Lowcountry Estates
. As always, the gallery is air-conditioned and lunch is available. See you at the Auction!!!
Open to the Public - Dealers Welcomed!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Estate Auctions held on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays at noon
Check website for Thursday night schedule.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
2000 Royal Coachman RV – 5th Wheel or Gooseneck
The Camper will be sold @ 12 Noon. Features listed below:
- 8.5 x 33 Ft.
- Queen Size Bed
- 2 Slides – Bedroom/ Kitchen
- Awning over Bedroom/ Kitchen
- 2 Side-by-Side Refrigerators
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- 19” Color TV – Satellite Dish
- AM/FM Radio/Cassette/CD Player
- Radio with Outside Speakers
- Hot Water Heater Gas or Electric
- Outside Shower
- Central Heat/Air – Roof Air in Bedroom
- 5th Wheel Hitch included
- Excellent Condition with New Carpet
OTHER SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
- White Furniture Co. Flame Mahogany China Cabinet & Server
- 1930 J.O.S Library Table
- Ca. 1930 Walnut Chest with columns
- Black Wrought Iron Bakers Rack
- Child’s School Desk
- Hammory Mahogany Sofa Table
- Nadeau Display Cabinet
- Bookcases, Display Stands
- Hickory Chair Co. Mahogany End Tables
- Custom-made Maple Jewelry Chest
- Estate Jewelry
- Custom-made Maple Silver Chest
- Garden Planters, Garden Bench, Statues, Stepping stones
- Lamps, Mirrors, Decorative accessories
- Leather bound Classic Books, Children's Books, Collectors Books
- Limoges, Nippon, Bavarian, Germany, Occupied Japan, German Bisque
- Glassware includes EAPG, Cobalt, Cranberry, Amberina, Ruby
- Fenton, Westmoreland, Hazel Atlas, Fire King, Anchor Hocking
- Kitchen Collectibles, Cookie Jars
- Old Crocks & Pottery Collection - McCoy, Shawnee, etc
- Vintage Beer Trays
- Coca-Cola Collectibles
- Campbell Soup Collectibles
- Art includes Original oils & watercolors, Charleston prints
- More items to be added!
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia