SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
Saturday, August 23rd, 2008 - 12:00 PM
Preview Friday 12-7PM and one hour prior
VIEW PHOTOS IN ONLINE GALLERY
See Details Below
Open to the Public - Dealers Welcomed!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Estate Auctions held on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays at noon
Check website for Thursday night schedule.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
- Tiger Oak Sideboard with Griffins
- Hoosier with Cobalt panels & knobs
- Mahogany Washstand
- Corner Curio
- Oak Pressback Chairs
- 4 Oak Cane Seat Chairs
- Round Oak table w/ leaf board
- Oak China Cabinet
- New – Large Inlaid Dining Table w/ 6 chairs
- New China Cabinet w/ beveled glass & inlaid doors
- Hooker Cherry Home Office Workstation
- 2 Bookshelves w/ inlaid tops
- 6 drawer Dresser
- 11 pc. Wrought Iron Patio Set – includes tea cart, chaise lounge, table w/ 4 chairs, 3-pc curved sofa set w/ coffee table. Cushions included.
- 2 Tier Wrought Iron Plant stand w/ figural women
- Microfiber Loveseat – light yellow
- Early 1900s Oak Dresser w/ large Mirror
- Spindle back Arm Chair w/ leather seat
- Mahogany Drop Leaf Side table
- Sturdy Oak Rocker
- Mahogany Side Table
- Wall mounted plant holder
- Garden Hooks
- Cement Alligator
- Cement Gargoyle
- Cement Painted Egret
- Swan Birdbath
- Cement Jack Rabbit
- Iron Lawn Swing
- Decorative iron wall hanging
- Cement Yard Deeer – Buck & Doe
- Spiral ribbed Gazing ball w/ pedestal
- Hall Tree w/ bench storage
- 2 Tier Mahogany table
- Antique Baby Doll buggy
- 19th C Walnut Console table
- Ca. 1850 Charleston Land Deed
- Stereograph cards
- Porcelain Lithopanes
- Sterling Estate Jewelry
- Carnival & Depression Glass
- American Brilliant Cut Glass
- Black Americana Chalkware Figures
- Royal Doulton, Nippon, Limoges
- Late 1800s Stoneware
- Old Books
- Original Art
- Coca-cola Collectibles from retired employee
- Many more rare and unique smalls will be added – Check back for more info.
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia