You Are Viewing A Previous Auction.
You are viewing details for a previous auction by Seymour Antiques & Auctions.
Please view our Current Charleston Auctions.
Looking For A Hard To Find Item?
We offer thousands of quality antiques and collectibles. Contact us to help you locate hard to find items.
Online Bidding & Shipping Available.
If you are located outside the Charleston, SC area, online bidding and quick shipping is available during some auctions. Call us for details on upcoming antiques, collectibles, jewelry and estate auctions.
Join Our Mailing List!
Receive updates on new auctions, events and products. Enter your email on our home page.
SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
SUNDAY, October 12th @ 2:00 PM
PREVIEW at 1:00 PM
No Buyer’s Premium
No Fee To Use Credit Cards
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
ESTATE AUCTION -- Ravens Run - Mt. Pleasant
PLUS Quality Antiques and Collectibles
For your convenience, all items have been moved to our
Auction Gallery at 1066 East Montague Ave, North Charleston.
View driving directions at the bottom of this page.
This sale features a wide variety of items to include:
View photos now!
- 1976 El Dorado Cadillac Convertible (selling at 3:00)
- Yamaha Four Seat Golf Cart with Charger (selling at 3:05)
- Diamond Wedding Set (appraised at $6300) Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4
- 2003 Kawasaki Ninja EX 250 (selling at 3:10)
- $30,000+ Home Entertainment System
- 18 Piece Henkle Harris Banquet Dining Suite (Table, 16 Chairs, and Banded China Cabinet)
- Leather Sofa with Matching Chair & Ottoman
- Formal Dining Room Furniture
- Bed Room Furniture
- Numerous Styles of Patio and Yard Furniture
- Craftsman Radial Arm Saw, Aluminum John Boat
- Extensive Variety of Decorative Accessories
- Unusual Custom Made Kitchen Table
- Original Art and Prints, Mirrors, Glassware
- Handmade Persian Rugs (various sizes)
- Mahogany and Oak Tables
- Coins, Collectibles and Books
- Plus Many Other Interesting Items
|Location: 1066 East Montague Ave, North Charleston (Take Exit 20 on I-526 East to Virginia Ave then 3/4 Mile to Right on East Montage then 1 ½ blocks on right).
Terms: ALL SALES FINAL. ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS. ACCEPTING CASH, CHECK, MAJOR CREDIT CARDS. ADD/DELETE RIGHTS RESERVED. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR DAY OF SALE. PHONE AND LEFT BIDS ACCEPTED
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist AMI/NAA
National Auctioneers Association & SCAA
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia