You Are Viewing A Previous Auction.
You are viewing details for a previous auction by Seymour Antiques & Auctions.
Please view our Current Charleston Auctions.
Looking For A Hard To Find Item?
We offer thousands of quality antiques and collectibles. Contact us to help you locate hard to find items.
Online Bidding & Shipping Available.
If you are located outside the Charleston, SC area, online bidding and quick shipping is available during some auctions. Call us for details on upcoming antiques, collectibles, jewelry and estate auctions.
Join Our Mailing List!
Receive updates on new auctions, events and products. Enter your email on our home page.
SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 26th @ 2:00 PM
PREVIEW at 1:00 PM
No Buyer’s Premium
No Fee To Use Credit Cards
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
We are selling an estate from James Island, SC plus quality consignments from several dealers and private homes. We apologize for the last minute posting of the photos.
You will find a great assortment of antiques, collectibles and great household furnishings in this sale. Below are some highlights.
- Ca.1810-1830 Late Federal Mahogany Sideboard with crotch mahogany cupboard doors, low arched backboard, spindled side rails and tapered turned legs
- Two Antique double barrel Shotguns
- Heisey glass in several patterns
- Large collection of antique and vintage Candy Molds
- Very nice vintage Victorian style Settee with center medallion and matching Lady's and Gentleman's Side Chairs
- Beautiful 3 piece Marble top Lyre base Living Room Table Set
- Nice 3 piece Mahogany Bedroom Set from 1940's
- Super Flat Top Trunk
- Loads of New Pine Furniture
- Two Men's Auto Bikes
- Numerous Victorian Glass Tumblers
- Sterling Silver Hollow Ware and Jewelry
- Art and Carnival Glass
- Depression Glass
- Oak Dresser with Hat Box
- Nice Duncan Phyfe style Sofa
- Super 4 piece Pine Bed Room Suite with Poster Bed
- Several Handmade Persian Rugs
- Original Oil Paintings
- Plus many more items!
|Location: 1066 East Montague Ave, North Charleston (Take Exit 20 on I-526 East to Virginia Ave then 3/4 Mile to Right on East Montage then 1 ½ blocks on right).
Terms: ALL SALES FINAL. ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS. ACCEPTING CASH, CHECK, MAJOR CREDIT CARDS. ADD/DELETE RIGHTS RESERVED. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR DAY OF SALE. PHONE AND LEFT BIDS ACCEPTED
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist AMI/NAA
National Auctioneers Association & SCAA
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia