SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
Saturday, November 1st, 2008 - 12:00 PM
Preview Friday Noon to 7:00 PM and One Hour Prior
VIEW PHOTOS IN ONLINE GALLERY
This sale features selected items from Southern Estates including Antiques, Furniture, Clocks, Fine Art, Glassware, Sterling, Estate Jewelry & More.
Open to the Public - Dealers Welcomed!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Note: This auction will include items for live internet bidding hosted by Proxibid.
Proxibid registration link: http://www.proxibid.com/seymourauctions
Absentee & Phone Bids Accepted - Call 843-554-5005
Estate Auctions held on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays at noon
Check website for Friday night schedule.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
More photos to be added later today! ....See you Saturday!
SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
- Ca. 1920 Herschede Tall Clock
- Ca. 1900 Stickley & Brandt Chair
- Rare Mid. 19th Century Pocket Watch Holder, Devaranne, Berlin Iron Foundries
- Rare Cranberry Opalescent ‘Stars & Stripes’ Pitchers
- 19th C. Black Forest Oak Dining Table; Carved Wolf Pedestal
- 19th C. Black Forest Oak Cupboard, Carved Wildlife
- Ca. 1900 Oak Bookcase/Desk, Curved Glass Doors, Triple Side-by-Side
- S. Kirk & Son, Set of (12) 5 O’clock Spoons in Original Case
- Large Audubon Wild Turkey Lithographs
- Pottery: Weller, Rookwood, Van Briggle
- Glass: Waterford, Fenton, Cranberry, Cased, Peach blow, Stain, Cut Glass, Crystal, Mikasa, Depression, Pressed, Art
- Sterling: Carving Set, Shoe Horn, Towle Coffee Pot, Jewelry
- Lenox: English Yew Dinnerware, Williamsburg Boxwood & Pine Dinnerware, Etchings,
- Wilton Armetale
- Wedgwood: Flying Cloud, Queen’s Ware Blue on White
- Haviland Limoges Autumn Leaves, Late 19th C.
- Stained Glass Hanging Lamps
- Ca. 1918 SESSIONS Clock Celtic with Lions head
- Handguns & Long Guns
- Victorian Cruet Set
- Original Art & Prints
- Model T Ford Brass Horn
- Ca. 1948-51 Vintage Little Golden Books, Wonder Book
- Antique Deacon’s Bench
- Mahogany Buffet
- George III Style Corner Chair
- Pine Pencil Post Canopy Bed
- 4 Oak Pressback Chairs
- Taylor King, Thomasville NC, Green Damask Camel Back Sofa
- Queen Anne End Table w/ 2 pull outs
- Cedar Chest with brass bands
- Kepley Furniture, NC Arm Chair
- Ca.1850 Flame Mahogany 3 Drawer Chest
- Pine Jewelry Chest, 58 in. Tall
- Mahogany Game Table
- Oak Bookcase/Desk Side-by-Side
- Ca. 1870 French Carved Bed
- Ca. 1870 French Marble Top Night Stand
- Mahogany Two-Tier Stand, Paw feet
- Classic 20th C. Green Leather Sofa, 90" Long
- Henkel-Harris Mahogany 2 Drawer End Table
- French Iron Hall Tree
- Fire Screen
- Square Piano Base
- Early 20th C. Hanging Shelf
- Queen Anne Wing Back Arm Chair, Key City, NC
- Pine Corner Cupboard
- Low Stool, carved edge on 4 legs
- Mahogany Drop Leaf Table
- Eastlake Piano Stool
- 18 Kt. Gold over Sterling Garnet with Diamond Accent Earrings
- 18 Kt. Gold over Sterling Blue Topaz w/Diamond Accent Earrings
- 18 Kt. Gold over Sterling Blue Topaz w/Diamond Accent Ring, Sz 8
- Sterling w/ Swarovski Crystals & Black Fresh Water Pearl Set
- 14 Kt Gold 7" Diamond Cut Rope Bracelet
- 14 Kt Gold 18 1/2" Box Chain Necklace
- 14 Kt Gold 14" Rope Chain Necklace
- Pesiane by Laguna 24" Pearl Necklace
- 7 1/2" Tennis Bracelet
- Sterling Locket & Chain
- Sterling & Swarovski Crystal Bracelet, 8"
- Jade Broach & Earring Set
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia