SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
Antiques & Estates Auction
Saturday, December 6th, 2008 - 11:30 AM
Preview Friday Noon to 7:00 PM and One Hour Prior
Estate Lots will start at 12:00 PM
VIEW ESTATE ITEMS IN ONLINE GALLERY
Order of sale and photo/item details will be available at proxibid
Open to the Public - Dealers Welcomed!
Concessions Available – Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
This sale will feature the Lunt Estate of Kiawah Island/Yarmouth, Maine & the Estate of Joan Cizewski of Ocean, New Jersey. Auction highlights include fine period furniture as well as Baker, Maitland Smith & other fine furniture from Southeastern Galleries, Estate Rugs, a Tiffany Clock, Bronze Cherub/Lion Planters, art by E.C. Bell, Dingle, Audubon and fine decorative accessories.
This auction is going to be a spectacular sale featuring period furniture, as well as offerings from premier manufacturers such as Baker, Harden, Statton, and others. There will be art, jewelry, fine sterling silver along with rugs and decorative accessories by Tiffany, Moser and more.
These are some of the finest lots to be on the auction block in the Lowcountry this year!
Absentee & Phone Bids Accepted - Call 843-554-5005
Estate Auctions held on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays at noon
Check website for Friday night schedule.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE:
Please note this is a partial listing and includes such highlights as:
- Ca. 1860 Renaissance Revival High-Back Bed; Figural Columns; J. Jelliff?
- Bronze Two Women & Urn Fountain; 5 Ft. Tall
- Ca. 1915 Tiffany & Company French Ormolu Portico Clock w/ matching candlesticks
- RARE - Ca. 1915 Austrian Moser Glass; 48 pc Complete set of Cranberry, Gild & Enamel Glasses w/ Custom-made shipping box
- Hickory Chair Co. Bank of England Mahogany Leather Arm Chair
- Red Leather Sofa
- Mahogany Chest-on-Chest; Carved Cherub Medallions; Paw Feet
- Mahogany Dresser; Carved Cherub Medallions; Inlaid; Paw Feet
- Late 1700s Virginia Chippendale Period Arm Chair
- Ca. 1800's Italian Renaissance Figural Carved Sofa, Signed
- Stow Davis, Grand Rapids, MI, Mahagony Roll Top Desk
- Harden Cherry Break Front Secretary
- Harden Mahagony Banded Sideboard
- 2 Statton Trutype Americana "The Schuylerville Kettle-Base Chest" Cherry 4-drawer Chest.
- Antique Wingback Arm Chair w/ Navy blue and gold pinstripe fabric
- Antique Armchair w/ Cane Seat, Upholstered Back & Cushion w/ Navy blue and gold pinstripe fabric
- TRS Furniture Sofa with Carved Chain Rail & Brocade Deep Rose colored upholstery
- 2 - Mahogany Carved Figural Side Tables, two tier with high relief hand carved supports
- Queen Anne Upholstered Window Seat Bench w/ Cabriole legs
- Upholstered Stool, scalloped apron & cabriole legs
- Statton Cherry Sofa Table – 3 drawer
- Rosewood & Mahogany Tea Cart with Tray
- Eastlake Tiger Oak Two Tiered Table
- Councill Mahogany Silver Chest /Server
- Baker Mahogany Dining Table, Historic Charleston Reproductions
- (6) Maitland Smith Carved Mahogany Dining Chairs (6 x Money)
- Gunlocke Co. Leather Swival Armchair
- Sligh Mahogany Ball and Claw Leather top Desk
- Harden 5 Unit Entertainment Display Center 10 Ft.
- Howard Miller Chelmsford Grandfather Clock, 1988
- Karastan Runner, Copy from Colonial Williamsburg Collection 2.6 x 12
- Karastan Heriz, 8.8 x 12
- Tabriz, Persian Rug, Signed by Artist Tajhi Pour 8.4 x 11.4
- Persian Rug, 5.2 X 6.6
- Persian Rug, 4.3 x 6
- Hamadan Persian, 4.4 x 6.5
- Hamadan Persian, 4 x 6.5
- Herz/Kladja Runner, 2.3 x 8
- Sterling Flatware – Gorham Chantilly, & more.
- Bronze Bonsai Tree
- (2) Bronze Cherub & Lion head Urns
- Roger Tory Petterson Field Guides, 47 Volums Leather Bound, 50th Anniversary Edition
- Alabaster Lamp 28'H
- Alabaster Lamp 28'H
- (2) Brass Lamps, Lions head w/ ring, tripod base
- (2) Crystal & Brass Lamps w/ shades 29"H
- Waterford Crystal Bowls & Lamps
- Paperweight Collection
- (4) 1855 - 1868 Nashville and North-Western Railroad Tax & Tax Receipt
- (4) 1859 - 1868 Edgefield and Kentucky Railroad Tax Receipt
- Decorator Mirror, Figural, Griffins
- Pair matching - Giltwood Beveled Mirror, 43 x 33
- Old Irish Whiskey – O’Connell & Flynn – Framed Bar Mirror
- Silver Plated Goblets – Set of 6
- Noritake “Gold Hill” 4 place settings of 7 pieces each (28 pieces total)
- Christmas Decor
Original Art & Prints
- EC Bell (1946-, Charleston, SC/ Guanajuato) Woman in Field by Lake 30 x 36
- EC Bell (1946 -, Charleston, SC/ Guanajuato) Women Standing 30x40
- EC Bell (1946 -, Charleston, SC/ Guanajuato) Nude Woman Sitting 24 x 30
- EC Bell (1946 -, Charleston, SC/ Guanajuato) Semi-nude Woman Standing 40 x 66
- Oil on Canvas, Women & Children on Boat
- Oil on Canvas, Floral Still-Life
- J.J. Audubon, Lithograph, Plate CCCVII Blue Crane or Heron (Ardea Coerulea)
- Jacob Henry Studer (1840-1902) Plate VIII, The Wood Duck, or Summer Duck (Aix sponsa.)
- Jacob Henry Studer (1840-1902) Plate XXXIV The red headed duck (Aythya anericana.)
- General Lee, O/C Signed Peter Young, Image size: 24" x 36", Framed: 31" x 43".
- Madeline Carol (1944-, Hanahan, SC) "Southern Ambassador”, Encore Edition w/COA April 1997 Lithograph
- 1928 Louis Icart (1890-1950, New York, Paris) 52 Lithograph, Women on Balcony
- 1927 Louis Icart (1890-1950, New York, Paris) 512 Lithograph, Reclining Women with Dog
- Henry Charles Fox (1860-1925, British) Etching, Littleton
Ephemera, Civil War Memorabilia & Guns
- Ca. 1860 CSA Belt Buckle, Non-government Issue
- 1862 Confederate Currency $100 Interest Bearing Note, Richmond No. 36772
- 1862 Confederate Currency $100 Interest Bearing Note, Richmond No. 22265
- (6) Deutsches Reich Hitler Postage Stamps
- “Pride of Erin" By Dale Gallon – Limited Edition #316/1500
- “69th Regiment New Youk State Militia Company K (Irish Zouaves) 1861 – by Don Troiani – Limited Edition #490/750
- “Rebel Sons of Erin” Fort Donelson Campaign February 13, 1862 – By Mort Kunstler – Limited Edition #477/1750
- “Jackson & Lee” by Mort Kunstler - Framed with Genuine $20 Confederate Currency 1864 – Conservation Framed
- “Legends In Gray” by Mort Kunstler Framed with Genuine $10 Confederate Currency 1864 – Conservation Framed
- Harrington & Richardson Pistol – Mod 2 Double Action 5 Shot Revolver
- Stevens 12 Gauge Single Barrel Shotgun Model 94B ANTIQUE No Serial Number
- Sears Pump Auction Model 21 – 20 Gauge Shotgun
- Marlin – “The Original” Goose Gun – Bolt Action Model 55 Shotgun 3” Mag. 12 Gauge
Jewelry & Pocket Watches
- 14K White/Gold 2cttw Diamond Waterfall Ring - Size 8 1/2
- 14K White Gold Diamond Cross Hoop Earring (1.5cttw)
- 14K White Gold & Diamond Cross Pendant w/ Chain
- 18K Paraiba Tourmaline & Diamond Yellow Gold Ring, Size 6
- 14K White / Yellow Gold & Diamond Reversible Hoop Earring
- R+ S 14K Pear Shaped White Topaz Necklace
- 14K Tanzanite & Diamond Yellow Gold Pendant
- 14K Rose Gold & Ruby Eternity Band Ring, Size 10
- 14K White Gold Diamond Pave Inside Outside Hoops
- 14K White Gold 3 Stone Princess Cut Diamond Ring (Size 7)
- 14K Yellow Gold Color Red Diamond Stud Earring
- 14K White Gold Diamond Flex Drop Earring
- 14K Yellow Gold Ouro Verde & Diamond Ring, Size 7
- 14K White Gold Raised Center Diamond Ring (2.0 cttw), Size 7
- 18K White Gold Rad Green Tourmaline & Diamond Ring, Size 7
- Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Ring w/ Diamond Accents (Size 9)
- 1921 Illinois 17 Jewel Case Pocket Watch
- 1914 Elgin Openface 7 Jewel Pocket Watch
- Mid 1800's Robert Roskell 18K Rail Road Time Keeper Pocket Watch 7 Jewel Liverpool, England 15813
Many items not listed – See photos and attend preview! See you Saturday!
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell’s Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: All sales final. All items sold as is. Accepting cash, check, major credit cards. 13% Buyers Premium, 3% discount for cash & good checks. Add/Delete rights reserved. All items must be paid for day of sale. Auctioneer may refuse any bid or bid increment deemed inappropriate. Phone and absentee bids accepted.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia