SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
Multi Estate Consignment Auction
Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:00AM
Preview Friday 12-4 & One Hour Prior.
View Auction Photos!
Featuring items from the Emily Ravenel Farrow Estate, the Tom Bell Estate, plus other estate items and consignments.
*Additional photos and details will be added daily *
Check back often, you won't want to miss this auction!
Gallery, Absentee & Phone Bids always welcome.
Furniture & Home Decor:
- Victorian Burled Walnut Marble Top Dresser, 2/2 drawers
- Oak Barrister Bookcase
- Oak Ice Box
- Victorian Walnut Dresser with marble top drop center, candle holders
- Pair of Genuine Mahogany Marble Top Side Tables "Victorian"
- Swan Carved Settee
- Henkel Harris Virginia Galleries Tea Table with 2 pull outs
- Antique Shell & C-scroll Carved Arm Chair
- 1840's Empire Footstool with Floral Needlepoint
- The Bombay Company Tea Cart, removable tray with hinged sides
- Vintage Pine Receptionist Desk
- Ornately Carved King Size Bed
- Mahogany China Cabinet / Bookcase, 3 shelves over 2 drawers
- Antique Persian Rug, 11.1 x 9.3
- Antique Venetian Pink Cased Glass Chandelier
- Charleston Prints
- J. Gould Hummingbird 1865 Lithograph 'Cometes phaon'
- Antique & Vintage Quilts & Linens
- Victorian Candelabra
- Solid Cherry Triple Dresser
- King Size Sleigh Bed
- Pair George Henkel Rosewood Parlor Chairs c.1850
- Mahogany Tilt Pie Crust Table with Charleston Ball and Claw Feet
- Mahogany Drop Leaf with Charleston Ball and Claw Feet
Collectibles & Smalls:
- Coins -> Morgans, Indian cents, and more...including
* $2.50 Indian Quarter Eagle Gold Coins - 4 Coins available, dated
1911, 1913, 1915 & 1929 - All ASCAS Certified AU 55
* $5.00 American Gold Eagle 1/10 Troy oz. Coins 22Kt Gold - 6 Coins
available, all are dated 2008
* Bank Bag of over 3000 Wheat Cents
* Ten Confederate Notes - $5.00 to $100.00 Denominations, two with Confederate Seals
- Budweiser Pool Table Light Fixture - Bottle on Ice
- Budweiser & Miller Ducks Unlimited Beer Steins
- Ruger Stainless GP 100 .357 Magnum
- Ammunition - various calibers and gauges
- 1929 Minton China (Ravenel - Farrow Estate)
- Occupied Japan
- ERTL Bank Trucks
- Coca-Cola Clock and other Items
- Coin Banks
- Vintage & Antique Glass - EAPG, AB Cut Glass, Carnival, Ruby
- China & Porcelain
- Governor's Trophy Art (Series of 4)
- Federal Period Andirons Mississippi Plantation
- Asian Antiques and Collectibles (Tom Bell Living Estate)
- Hoover Hard Surface Floor Cleaner (Used 3 Times)
- Plus Many Unadvertised Lots
CHARLESTON (843) 554-5005
WALTERBORO (843) 538-8081
Fred Skipper SCAL 2582
Open to the Public - Dealers Welcomed!
Concessions Available - Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Specialty and Estate auctions are held on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Check the website for dates and times.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell's Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: Sold as is, where is. 13% Buyer's Premium with a 3% Discount for Cash or Checks. Artfact, Invaluable & AuctionZip add 5% for online participants. All online bidders are welcome to pickup items to save on shipping and get 3% discount for cash or check (15% buyer's premium). SC Sales Tax is 7% and will be applied to all purchases unless a valid Tax ID # is provided. All sales are final and must be paid the day of the auction. All Purchases must be remove within 72 hrs unless other arrangements have been approved by the auctioneer or manager.
Firearms will only be sold to US Bidders, FFL requirements apply.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855 (Out-of-Sate)
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia