SEYMOUR ANTIQUES & AUCTIONS
Charleston Estates & Consignments
Friday, September 13, 2013 at 7:00PM
Preview One hour prior.
View Auctions Photos!
Antiques, Furniture, Art, Home Decor, Collectibles & More.
Gallery, Absentee & Phone Bids always welcome.
- Antique Burl Walnut Bedroom Suite - Full Size Bed, Dresser with Mirror, Vanity with Petticoat Mirror & Bench
- Sofa Bed
- Beveled Glass Coffee Table, End Tables, Console Table
- Sunbeam Mixmaster Cabinet
- Basset Charcoal Mahogany Dresser & Chest
- Glass Top Dinette Table & 4 Chairs
- Pine Vanity
- Sewing Stand
- Maple Twin Bed
- Full Size White Headboard & Footboard
- Entertainment Center
- Bar Server Unit
- Roll Top Desk
- Smoke Stand
- Blanket Chest
- Round Coffee Table
- Braceback Windsor Chair
- Stepback End Tables
- Wine Bottle Stand
Home Decor & Electronics:
- Jim Booth Prints - Folly Pier & The Storm
- Becky Hyatt Rickenbaker S/N Print
- Elizabeth Baron S/N Print - Morris Island
- Anne Worsham Richardson Framed Prints with Ornaments
- Chandeliers & Light Fixtures
- Vintage Lamps
- Artificial Plants
- Linens & Quilts
- Picture Frames
- Marwal Ind. Statues
- Floor Mate Hard Floor Scrubber
- Shop Vac
- B&D Power Pro Dust Buster
- Portable Heaters
- Yard Tools & Weedeater
Sports & Entertainment:
- Manhattan Adult Tricyclev
- Next Power X Shimano 18-spd Bicycle
- Huffy Savannah Shimano 18 spd Bicycle
- Scorpion EXO Motorcyle Helmet M - 7 1/8-7 1/2
- Sony Stereo with 3-CD Changer
- Sound Source Drum Set with Zildjian Symbols
- 20" Ride - 16" Crash - 14 Top & Bottom Hi Hat
Collectibles & Smalls:
- The Navy - 2012 Naval Historial Foundation Book
- 1998 Budweiser Army Stein
- Barware - Ship Decanters, Wine glasses w/ stand, Pocket flask
- Gone with the Wind 50th Anniversary VHS Set
- Childrens Books, Toys
- Royal Doulton Crystal
- Punch Bowl Setsv
- Charleston, Hilton Head, Edisto Collectibles
- Collectible boxes
- and tray lots!
CHARLESTON (843) 554-5005
WALTERBORO (843) 538-8081
Fred Skipper SCAL 2582
Open to the Public - Dealers Welcomed!
Concessions Available - Smoke Free - Climate Controlled
Specialty and Estate auctions are held on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Check the website for dates and times.
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
We are located east of Walterboro SC one mile past the Airport on US 17A North
(1664 Cottageville Highway).
From I-95 South take Exit 57 and turn left onto SC 64 (Bell's Highway), continue toward Walterboro and follow the Airport signs making left turn onto SC64 Bypass (Robertson Blvd) at traffic light just past Ford Dealership. Cross US 15 and continue on SC64 Bypass to US 17A North. Turn left on US17A North, we are one mile past the Airport on the right.
From I-95 North take Exit 53 and turn right on SC 63 (Sniders Highway) toward Walterboro. US 17A North joins with SC 63 and become US 17A North with a name change to S. Jefferies Blvd. Continue on US 17A North past Washington Street and turn right while staying on US 17A North (now Wichman Street) continue to our location one mile past Airport on Right.
From I-26 East or West take Exit 199A to Summerville on US 17A. Continue through Summerville toward Walterboro on US17A and we are approximately 30 miles on left. Prepare to turn 1500 feet past the Peters Pontiac/GMC Dealership.
From US 17 South Charleston take SC 64 at Jacksonboro to Walterboro. When arriving in Walterboro turn right at the first traffic light (Robertson Blvd /Truck By-Pass) and continue to the next light at US 17A North. Turn right, we are one mile on right past the Airport.
Don't forget to submit your e-mail address on the home page in order to receive notification of updated details and photos for this and future auctions.
Walterboro - (843) 538-8081
|Location: 1664 Cottageville Hwy (US Hwy 17A North), Walterboro, South Carolina 29488
Terms: Sold as is, where is. 13% Buyer's Premium with a 3% Discount for Cash or Checks. Artfact, Invaluable & AuctionZip add 5% for online participants. All online bidders are welcome to pickup items to save on shipping and get 3% discount for cash or check (15% buyer's premium). SC Sales Tax is 7% and will be applied to all purchases unless a valid Tax ID # is provided. All sales are final and must be paid the day of the auction. All Purchases must be remove within 72 hrs unless other arrangements have been approved by the auctioneer or manager.
Firearms will only be sold to US Bidders, FFL requirements apply.
Auctioneer: Fred Skipper, Jr., SCAL 2582 CES, Certified Estate Specialist NAA
National Auctioneers Association & South Carolina Auctioneers Association (SCAA)
Charleston - (843) 554-5005
Toll Free - (866) 401-3855 (Out-of-Sate)
|Copyright 2013 © Seymour Antiques & Auctions
Walterboro, South Carolina
Serving Charleston, Savannah and Columbia